The Kentucky Association of Counties

KACo LogoThe Kentucky Association of Counties

KACo Logo
The Kentucky Association of Counties

Claims Services

To report a workers compensation claim or property or casualty losses, you may call, mail, e-mail or fax in the appropriate forms to the KACo Claims Department. To find more detailed contact information for the KACo Claims Department please click here: KACo Claim Department Contact Numbers

Please note: We now provide the option to submit new claims online, 24 hours a day, via this link: If you are interested in utilizing this service, please send an e-mail to requesting an ID and the ability to report claims online. Include the name of the member insured you are representing within your e-mail. An ID and first-time password will be e-mailed back to you within several business days for use of this service.

To print a copy of the forms necessary to report a claim or loss, please see the Downloadable Forms & Links section below.
It is imperative for the employer to report an employees' injury to KACo as soon as they are informed of the injury. Early reporting ensures that medical treatment and payment for benefits and expenses can begin as quickly as possible.
For a listing of KACo's Managed Care Network, please click on the following: Workers Compensation Medical Management Directory


Downloadable Forms & Links

Kentucky Association of Counties
400 Englewood Drive Frankfort, KY 40601
Phone: (502)223-7667 Toll Free: (800) 264-KACo (5226) Fax: (502) 223-1502
Contact Us